emory update
Nathan Collier
2003-12-04 16:36:15 UTC
here is what i got back from emory this morning after i forwarded another
message. they are asking that you not forward any more of lloyds posts, as
he assures me that he is working on it. here is the email.

Nathan,
I understand your impatience on this issue, but we have been working on it.
I have turned it our to our General Counsel's office to handle. I will let
you know more info as I have it. Could you please let the other people in
your group know about what is happening as well?
Thanks, Jay
________________________
Jay D. Flanagan
Security, Team Lead
ITD Technical Services
Emory University
Email: ***@emory.edu
Phone: 404-727-4962
Fax: 404-727-3246
2003-12-04 16:42:49 UTC
I sent an e-mail to one of the people that have been replying the most
asking him very nicely to stop. Maybe if nobody replies, he will fade away.
Tomorrow, if he keeps posting, an e-mail goes to the president of emory and
the head of Lloyd's department and I'll copy Lloyd of course to be fair.
--------------
Nathan Collier
2003-12-04 16:58:22 UTC
Post by "Joe" ()>
Tomorrow, if he keeps posting, an e-mail goes to the president of emory
dude.....if you have an email address on anyone that high up at emory,
please share it! i can put it to such good use.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
"Joe" ()>
2003-12-04 18:33:40 UTC
Lloyd is a Chemistry proffesor so:

President of Emory: James W Wagner 404-727-6013 ***@emory.edu.nospam
Director of Graduate Studies for the department of chemistry: Frank
McDonald, 404-727-6102 ***@emory.edu.nospam
Chairman (of chemistry board I think): Joel Bowman
***@euch4e.chem.emory.edu.nospam 404-727-6592
Director of Undergraduate Studies: Preetha Ram ***@emory.edu.nospam
404-727-6668
Dean and CEO of Oxford College (where Lloyp actually works; part of Emory):
Dana Greene ***@emory.edu.nospam
Oxford College Board of Counselors Faculty Representative: Dr. Michael
McQuaide ***@learnlink.emory.edu.nospam 770-784-8321
And finally: Office of Marketing Communications, 404.727.6216, a department
of Public Affairs

Go get em! (Obviously, remove the ".nospam"... I didn't want them to get
hammered because of this post).
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Nick N
2003-12-04 18:47:02 UTC
A new idea to combat this bullcrap....Someone who had some kindof anonymous
access might want to do this.
Go to www.google.com and then to one of the newsgroups that are being
crossposted. Find two or three messages from the people crossposting
(including a post from mr. parker) and reply to those posts. Trick is, add
another couple newsgroups to the address so that further crossposting and
replys get sent there also. newsgroups like alt.kill.spammers or alt.spam
or how about a few goverment newsgroups? Ya, get it? taint their messages
with a biger more powerful bug! I started to do this but you have to have
an account at google to reply. I'm not siging up for that.
of Public Affairs
Lon Stowell
2003-12-04 20:52:17 UTC
Post by Nick N
A new idea to combat this bullcrap....Someone who had some kindof anonymous
access might want to do this.
Go to www.google.com and then to one of the newsgroups that are being
crossposted. Find two or three messages from the people crossposting
(including a post from mr. parker) and reply to those posts. Trick is, add
another couple newsgroups to the address so that further crossposting and
replys get sent there also. newsgroups like alt.kill.spammers or alt.spam
or how about a few goverment newsgroups? Ya, get it? taint their messages
with a biger more powerful bug! I started to do this but you have to have
an account at google to reply. I'm not siging up for that.
If ya gonna go to all that trouble, just read up on the SMTP and NNTP
RFC for the headers and post messages to alt.test with forged
headers.
Still a Raiders fan, but no longer sure why.
Nathan Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
"Joe" ()>
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
"Joe" ()>
--------------
Matt Macchiarolo
2003-12-04 17:47:21 UTC
Post by Nathan Collier
I have turned it our to our General Counsel's office to handle.
Probably Judith.
* * *
Matt Macchiarolo
www.townpeddler.com
www.wolverine4wd.org
http://wolverine4wd.org/rigs/macchiarolo_ml.html
Nick N
2003-12-04 17:52:30 UTC
Tech name: Peterson, paul 1-404-727-7686 ***@emory.edu or
***@emory.edu
http://www.educause.edu/ seems to be the ip provider.
***@educause.edu
another one of lloyds is ***@learnlink.emory.edu Gee i hope spam bots
don't pick that up.

Well, there's more for ya'll. BUT he shouldn't be the only one targeted.
the people who reply to him and continue crossposting should also be
'educated'
Nick
--------------
"Joe" ()>
2003-12-04 18:03:17 UTC
You really think a spam bot might catch: ***@learnlink.emory.edu
That would be a shame is ***@learnlink.emory.edu was picked up by a spam
bot.

"the people who reply to him and continue crossposting should also be
'educated'"
***@learnlink.emory.edu is the catlyst. Get rid of him, thread dies
down.
--------------
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
2003-12-04 18:33:15 UTC
I don't think so, otherwise I wouldn't post mine.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
bot.
down.
Lloyd Parker

--------------
Nick N
--------------
"Joe" ()>
--------------
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
2003-12-04 20:09:38 UTC
Forwarded to: ***@uswest.net
From:
"Lloyd Parker" <***@learnlink.emory.edu>
Newsgroups:
rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Re: emory update
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:47:33 -0700
63-225-23-244.dnvr.qwest.net (63.225.23.244)
Normal
Doh!
news1.central.cox.net!central.cox.net!east.cox.net!filt01.cox.net!cox.net!ne
ws-xfer.cox.net!newsfeed.kabelfoon.nl!borium.box.nl!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.
de!63-225-23-244.dnvr.qwest.NET!not-for-mail
Post by Nathan Collier
rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Re: emory update
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:47:33 -0700
86
63-225-23-244.dnvr.qwest.net (63.225.23.244)
news.uni-berlin.de 1070563694 69888377 63.225.23.244
([147790])
3
Normal
Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
east.cox.net rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys:494979
Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:48:03 EST (news1.central.cox.net)
"Joe" ()>
"Joe" ()>
--------------
DougW
2003-12-05 22:38:01 UTC
Post by "Joe" ()>
I had about 100 new posts here this morning... about 70 of them were in the
"Global Warming - a Liberal Scam?" thread.
Rilly? Didn't see a one of them. ;)
DougW
Dave Shannon
2003-12-06 00:45:56 UTC
Post by "Joe" ()>
I had about 100 new posts here this morning... about 70 of them were in the
"Global Warming - a Liberal Scam?" thread.
I finally got it through my thick head that they were not going to get tired
of being idiots and took the time to filter them out, best 90 seconds I ever
spent.
Dave
01 TJ
Nathan Collier
2003-12-06 01:28:33 UTC
here is a brief response i got from the big boss lady after sending her the
links to lloyds 10's of thousands of posts on emory servers during emory
time

.

This matter is being handled. Dana Greene

Dana Greene
Dean and CEO
Oxford College of Emory University
Oxford, GA 30054
770-784-8300
770-784-8440 (fax)
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Joe
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Paul Calman
2003-12-06 03:18:08 UTC
Is Emory a public or private institution?
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
2003-12-06 04:16:58 UTC
http://www.emory.edu/
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
Matt Macchiarolo
2003-12-10 03:51:07 UTC
Might be too early to tell, but

http://tinyurl.com/yjam

* * *
Nick N
2003-12-10 05:39:12 UTC
Ha! Thank God. Maybe the rest will die with him. Funny to see he whom feels
invincible, fall.
Nick
Del Rawlins
2003-12-10 06:44:19 UTC
Post by Nick N
Ha! Thank God. Maybe the rest will die with him. Funny to see he whom
feels invincible, fall. Nick
Even assuming the system admin at Emory clipped his usenet wings, give
him a few days to obtain alternate net access and he'll be back.

Normally I'm not in favor of netcopping a guy just because you disagree
with him, but in this case it looks like tit for tat, although it
doesn't even begin make up for what he probably did to Nathan. At most,
this will be an inconvenience and maybe a little embarassing for him,
although it was still worth doing because of that.

Del Rawlins- ***@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
"Joe" ()>
Matt Macchiarolo
2003-12-10 21:11:44 UTC
Looks like finals at Oxford College are scheduled to start this week...let's
see if there is any activity in the next day or so.

http://www.emory.edu/OXFORD/
* * *
Matt Macchiarolo
2003-12-13 04:39:32 UTC
Post by Matt Macchiarolo
Looks like finals at Oxford College are scheduled to start this week...let's
see if there is any activity in the next day or so.
7 days straight with no posts from Lloyd Parker...it's time for a day of rest!
* * *
Nick N
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
2003-12-13 05:54:31 UTC
We? it was singularly the Sandman.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
Nick
Nathan Collier
2003-12-13 06:03:53 UTC
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
We? it was singularly the Sandman.
nah, all i did was email his boss.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
2003-12-13 06:09:05 UTC
Yup.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Nathan Collier
2003-12-13 06:14:53 UTC
Yup.
......but it was somebody else that dug up her address. dont recall who it
was now.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Joe
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Nathan Collier
2003-12-15 02:23:53 UTC
sweet!
Post by Nathan Collier
Yup.
......but it was somebody else that dug up her address. dont recall who
it
Post by Nathan Collier
was now.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Nathan Collier
2003-12-13 23:21:47 UTC
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
We? it was singularly the Sandman.
DOH! i _totally_ missed what i think you were getting at here. i didnt hit
me until just now, nearly 24 hours later.

hey lloyd, _i_ did it. _i_ handed you to your boss. _i_ hope youre now
unemployed, _if_ you are (ill have to check) we'll call it even.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Nathan Collier
2003-12-13 23:22:18 UTC
Post by Nathan Collier
hey lloyd, _i_ did it. _i_ handed you to your boss. _i_ hope youre now
unemployed, _if_ you are (ill have to check) we'll call it even.
oh yeah, i forgot. neener neener. :-)
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
2003-12-13 23:28:42 UTC
Revenge is a bitch. :-)
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Nathan Collier
2003-12-13 23:33:29 UTC
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
Revenge is a bitch. :-)
for those on the receiving end anyway.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Paul Calman
2003-12-14 02:40:44 UTC
Post by Nathan Collier
oh yeah, i forgot. neener neener. :-)
Well said, Bravo. Two ears and a tail
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California
Del Rawlins
2003-12-14 00:31:40 UTC
Post by Nathan Collier
Post by Nathan Collier
hey lloyd, _i_ did it. _i_ handed you to your boss. _i_ hope youre
now unemployed, _if_ you are (ill have to check) we'll call it even.
oh yeah, i forgot. neener neener. :-)
As my late father once told me, "Don't hate. Hate doesn't hurt the
person it is directed at, only you. Payback, on the other hand, is
another matter entirely." 8^)

He also used to say what goes around comes around, and I never believed
him but I've since seen him proven right on too many occasions to doubt
it.

travis
2003-12-14 14:39:45 UTC
On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:21:47 GMT, "Nathan Collier"
Post by Nathan Collier
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
We? it was singularly the Sandman.
DOH! i _totally_ missed what i think you were getting at here. i didnt hit
me until just now, nearly 24 hours later.
hey lloyd, _i_ did it. _i_ handed you to your boss. _i_ hope youre now
unemployed, _if_ you are (ill have to check) we'll call it even.
I just hope he doesn't have any kids, or their xmas isn't going to be
very nice.

--
Travis
http://jeepadventures.dyndns.org/jeep.html
:wq!
Nathan Collier
2003-12-14 20:57:45 UTC
Post by travis
I just hope he doesn't have any kids, or their xmas isn't going to be
very nice.
if he has kids, they have far greater worries than xmas.

besides, feltchers dont tend to breed.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Matt Macchiarolo
2003-12-14 23:02:30 UTC
Post by travis
I just hope he doesn't have any kids, or their xmas isn't going to be
very nice.
If he has kids, Christmas is the least of their problems...
* * *
travis
2003-12-14 23:50:39 UTC
Post by Matt Macchiarolo
Post by travis
I just hope he doesn't have any kids, or their xmas isn't going to be
very nice.
If he has kids, Christmas is the least of their problems...
* * *
Matt Macchiarolo
www.townpeddler.com
www.wolverine4wd.org
http://wolverine4wd.org/rigs/macchiarolo_ml.html
Their piss-poor excuse of a dad not having a job won't help them out.
Most people deal with people like him on newsgroups every single day
by using a kill filter. That's why they were made. Everyone has an
opinion and mine is that it would have been better to just killfile
him and not try to literally have him lose his job over his idiotic
posts. Not everyone thinks it's "cool" to try to crush someone
financially for spouting off their opinions online, even when they
don't agree with those opinions. What is it that was the last straw
for Nathan again? Wasn't it when this dude tried to cause him
financial hardship by saying he wasn't a good person to deal with?
What was the reataliation again? Trying to cause him to lose his job?
Yeah. That isn't cool in my book. I know "he started it." I just
don't admire the way the whole thing was finished.

:wq!
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
2003-12-15 00:09:45 UTC
I don't think Lloyd's opinions bother anyone. It was his fanning
the flames by crossposting to the bleeding heart liberal groups into off
topic arguments with us. Crossposting is a violation in any news group's
charter, for which most Internet Server Provider will pull the news
server account. And that's most likely all that happen to Lloyd, he
should still have his email address, and job, if that's what you're
worried about. Most the trolls we see here have had their accounts
pulled, no biggie, they just open another under a different name and
troll away.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
:wq!
travis
2003-12-15 00:14:07 UTC
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:09:45 -0800, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
I don't think Lloyd's opinions bother anyone. It was his fanning
the flames by crossposting to the bleeding heart liberal groups into off
topic arguments with us. Crossposting is a violation in any news group's
charter, for which most Internet Server Provider will pull the news
server account. And that's most likely all that happen to Lloyd, he
should still have his email address, and job, if that's what you're
worried about. Most the trolls we see here have had their accounts
pulled, no biggie, they just open another under a different name and
troll away.
Then what's the point in contacting his employer if it was just to
have his internet access removed so that he could set up some other
form of access to contine his crap? I've seen open bragging going on
about how he probably lost his job over this. That kind of behavior
makes me think less of the people who show it than someone just being
a smartass troll ever would.
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
:wq!
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
2003-12-15 00:27:50 UTC
His employer, the university was his Internet Sever Provider,
there was no other way to turn him for his constant news group
crossposting violations. Most here probably have a work related ISP, but
unlike Lloyd are not stupid enough to post via it.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
:wq!
Nathan Collier
2003-12-15 02:20:27 UTC
Post by travis
Then what's the point in contacting his employer if it was just to
have his internet access removed so that he could set up some other
form of access to contine his crap?
because it felt good.
Post by travis
That kind of behavior
makes me think less of the people who show it than someone just being
a smartass troll ever would.
so just what does that mean? lloyds jeeping advice is worth more? he sat
in here a couple years ago insisting that 2 wheel engine braking was just as
effective when descending 60 degree hills off road because of something he
read in motor trend concerning highway performance. does this mean you
wouldnt accept my strap if you were stuck? give me a jump start?
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Nathan Collier
2003-12-15 02:12:18 UTC
Post by travis
Their piss-poor excuse of a dad not having a job won't help them out.
so cry for them. when youre done, send them a care package.
Post by travis
Everyone has an
opinion and mine is that it would have been better to just killfile
him
then killfile him.
Post by travis
Not everyone thinks it's "cool" to try to crush someone
financially for spouting off their opinions online
lol......you _really_ think its about him spouting off his opinion online?
Post by travis
What is it that was the last straw
for Nathan again?
that "last straw" happened nearly 2 years ago and i said at that time that
revenge would be on my time and on my terms. it was, it is, and it will be
until i feel satisfied that he has suffered equally.
Post by travis
That isn't cool in my book.
then im not cool in your book, so be it. i judge the value of the members
of this group by their level of contribution to the group. in here, nothing
else matters to me. if i learned today that bill steals from the collection
plate i couldnt care any less because im not here to judge others for what
they do beyond jeeping.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Mike Romain
2003-12-15 15:16:43 UTC
Post by travis
for Nathan again? Wasn't it when this dude tried to cause him
financial hardship by saying he wasn't a good person to deal with?
What was the reataliation again? Trying to cause him to lose his job?
Yeah. That isn't cool in my book. I know "he started it." I just
don't admire the way the whole thing was finished.
--
Travis
You really need to read posts more carefully.

You are totally mixing up players and stories here.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's
travis
2003-12-15 16:49:03 UTC
Post by travis
for Nathan again? Wasn't it when this dude tried to cause him
financial hardship by saying he wasn't a good person to deal with?
What was the reataliation again? Trying to cause him to lose his job?
Yeah. That isn't cool in my book. I know "he started it." I just
don't admire the way the whole thing was finished.
--
Travis
You really need to read posts more carefully.
You are totally mixing up players and stories here.
I believe you. I haven't been around here too long, but thought it
was Nathan who had been involved in something like that. Maybe it was
Nathan, but it was someone else who was talking trash about him? I
dunno and I'm not really interested in the details. I just agree with
"Guido The Killer Pimp" when he says "Never, ever f*ck with another
man's livelyhood." ;-)

:wq!
Mike Romain
2003-12-15 17:15:44 UTC
Post by travis
[...]
I agree, you know fools are out of control when they go after a person's
living or enjoyment of a hobby.

Lloyd has been a constant source of OT crossposts and when he gets
called on it he gets nasty. Nathan wasn't the only one who called Lloyd
on his BS, I was in there too and also recently lodged a complaint. But
I don't have anything DC could sue me for.

It also is a total coincidence that the lawyer for Chrysler that came
after Nathan's website works right beside Lloyd and came into this
picture about the same time Lloyd was getting slammed big time. Total
coincidence....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Lon Stowell
2003-12-13 17:11:07 UTC
Post by Nick N
Not many off topic posts either!
When you see one of those stupid global warming posts on a
group you read, just reply, but remove all of the groups
that you read from the header. This can slowly rid your
particular groups from the ongoing thread. Matter of
personal taste whether you actually say anything in your
follow up or not.

I've been doing this for the past coupla days and it seems
to have cut down a bit except where I fat fingered and
left a jeep group in by accident. Feel free to assist,
just make sure you remove all groups you care about.
Granted, pompous asses like Professor Parker have a long
history of adding groups so more folks can enjoy their
tripe, but there are more of us than there are him.

The tactic does seem to be more effective if you remove
ALL previous content before saying anything...giving the
ratchet jaws fewer things to follow up on. The tactic
is called "doe snot" from another group where it was
invented.
Fan of the dumbest team in America.
Paul Calman
2003-12-13 22:43:23 UTC
Over on Rec.motorcycles i posted a thread on what to do if "bothered by an
annoying university employee?", and recounted the sad story of Prof. Parker.
There is an equally nasty troll there who delights in changing identities
often so you can't killfile his posts, most of which are about "bu$h is a
murderer, or a terrorist, or a thief," or some similar crap.
You would think I tried to cancell the constitution, or bombed an church.
They have been at each others throats for a week, and ol Henry has changed
identities 4 time now.
It's damned funny. He's not taking it like the warning it was, and probably
going to get some heat at work.
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California
Nick N
2003-12-13 23:01:08 UTC
I did send a blank reply to a few of there messages, and added a few
anti-net abuse newsgroups to the reply. Poisened the well, I guess you
could say. Alot of their posts showed up there and people started getting
reported in those groups.
Nick
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
2003-12-10 05:59:14 UTC
Hi Matt,
Nothing from Friday or Saturday either:
http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&scoring=r&as_drrb=b&q=author%3Alloyd+author%3Aparker&btnG=Google+Search&as_mind=6&as_minm=12&as_miny=2003&as_maxd=9&as_maxm=12&as_maxy=2003
You know, it's not his views that irritate me, it's the crossposting,
which are the only ones I mark ignore.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
Nathan Collier
2003-12-10 06:55:47 UTC
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
it's not his views that irritate me, it's the crossposting
i hope he chokes to death on his own vomit.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
2003-12-10 07:26:56 UTC
Hi Sandman,
You know if someone wants his job, they probably have it, with all
that posting some of it had to been on company time, which is stealing
in anyone's book.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Matt Macchiarolo
2003-12-10 13:09:55 UTC
Post by Nathan Collier
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
it's not his views that irritate me, it's the crossposting
i hope he chokes to death on his own vomit.
I don't care if the vomit that chokes him is his or not.

(A nod to "This Is Spinal Tap.")

* * *
Nathan Collier
2003-12-10 13:27:56 UTC
Post by Matt Macchiarolo
I don't care if the vomit that chokes him is his or not.
heh!
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
Matt Macchiarolo
2003-12-10 13:09:55 UTC
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
Hi Matt,
I noticed that too but did not include it because he alwasy seems to post on
weekday mornings, probably as soon as he gets on campus. There were posts on
Friday, Dec 5th. He may just be on vacation, so time will tell if they yanked
his account.
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
You know, it's not his views that irritate me, it's the crossposting,
which are the only ones I mark ignore.
Couple that with his snippage disability, and his propensity to think only he's
right and everyone else is wrong. Of course, you can relate to that, right,
Bill? ;-)
* * *
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
Paul Calman
2003-12-10 18:33:16 UTC
There is another annoying gadfly, Henry H. Hansteen, who posts worse stuff
on rec.motorcycles, and many other forums. He works at, and posts, from
Cornell University.
I know what to do. There is a solution to this lab tech. ;-)
Thanks,
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California
Matt Macchiarolo
2003-12-10 20:58:23 UTC
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
Except I AM right, only my spelling and grammar mistakes screw it up.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
"Read what I meant, not what I wrote..."
* * *
Lee Ayrton
2003-12-11 18:48:04 UTC
Post by Matt Macchiarolo
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
Hi Matt,
I noticed that too but did not include it because he alwasy seems to
post on weekday mornings, probably as soon as he gets on campus. There
were posts on Friday, Dec 5th. He may just be on vacation, so time will
tell if they yanked his account.
In many schools the fall semester has just ended. He might not even be
holding office hours.
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
2003-12-11 19:12:55 UTC
He was posting a year ago this date:
http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&scoring=r&as_drrb=b&q=author%3Alloyd+author%3Aparker&btnG=Google+Search&as_mind=9&as_minm=12&as_miny=2002&as_maxd=10&as_maxm=12&as_maxy=2002
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
holding office hours.
Wheeler
2003-12-11 00:27:07 UTC
Post by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
Hi Matt,
http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&scoring=r&as_drrb=b&q=author%3Alloyd+author%3Aparker&btnG=Google+Search&as_mind=6&as_minm=12&as_miny=2003&as_maxd=9&as_maxm=12&as_maxy=2003
You know, it's not his views that irritate me, it's the crossposting,
which are the only ones I mark ignore.
Has Lefty Lloyd been slain?

Kudos to all of you, if it is so.

I'm a regular on rec.autos.sport.nascar and yes, he's done the same
thing there in the past, but he hasn't showed his face in there
recently.

Someone (from this group?) gave us a heads up on the action here and
I've been watching everything unfold with great interest.

Like you, Bill, the thing that irritated me was the crossposting and
lack of snipping. He has been a semi-regular on RASN for quite a few
years now and he would never hesitate to jump right into one of these
threads. We begged and pleaded with him to at least drop RASN from the
To: header, but he never listened. He knew most of the people he was
arguing with were not from RASN, yet he continued to flood the group
with his replies. Finally, most of us just KF'd him. The sad part is,
he has a ton of knowledge on NASCAR, especially the earlier days, but
there's no talking to him. He's right, we're wrong.

Anyway, congrats. It looks like you've killed (or at least maimed) one
of the biggest goats (will bite at anything) in Usenet history. Drink
up!
--
Wheeler

There are two methods to arguing with a woman.
Neither one works.
travis
2003-12-11 00:36:11 UTC
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:27:07 -0500, Wheeler
<***@hotmailDONTSENDSPAM.com> shared the following:

<snip>
Drink up!
OK. :-)